Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 24 September 2009

MSE scrap paper and die cut challenge


The challenge this week was to make a card using bits of scrap paper and diecuts.

The paper is didtressed vines from funky fairys they were bits left from another card I made I joined the pieces with some silver peel off borders. The image is a new stamp I bought called Lily - I Love Shopping by Rachelle Anne Miller and coloured with promarkers. The flowers are the new eline ones from prima coloured with promarkers, I have highlighted the embossed bits with a silver gel pen and finished with silver card candy. The swirls are cut from a left over piece of mirri card with my cuttlebug.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Great card Jenny, those flowers are lovely and I love the die cut swirls.

Gem said...

lovely card, the flowers look great and what a sweet image :) xx

Sarah said...

What a fab card Jenny, I love the colours! Isn't the image cute and the flowers are beautiful x

furrypig said...

ooh those new flowers look wonderful I am getting tempted to buy them now!! Great card!

Lauren Hayward said...

Lovely card and cute image!

Sparkly-Fabtastic said...

Gorgeous card - love the image & the flowers - some of those might have 'jumped' into my basket yesterday! LOL!!

bunbun2 said...

lovely card - cute image!x