Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 26 October 2009

Christmas Cards



Here's a couple of christmas cards I have made today. I have used the ideas from this fab blog
http://a-personaltouch.blogspot.com/2009/10/ive-been-getting-ready-for-christmas.html after Rainmac posted the link to these fab toppers they were so easy to make to. I cut all the large circles with my new nesties and the small ones are done with a hole punch. The backing papers and card are from flourgirls stash she sent me as are the sentiments.

4 comments:

CT19720 said...

Fab cards. I'm definitely going to try these now that I have some nestiesxx

Sarah said...

WOW, these are fab!!! My fave is the robin one and think I am going to copy x

Sam said...

Me too, can I copy the robin? I don't have nesties. What are they - going to have to google :) My OH was asking if there's anything else I need for Christmas :D

Gem said...

great cards Jenny, love the robin one, he's so sweet! :) xx