Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 25 January 2010

Doodle Dragon challenge 2


Here's my card for challenge 2 at Doodle Dragon Studios challenge blog. This weeks challenge was a sketch. Its another card for my sons birthday the image is one of  Dustin Pikes fab drawings, it reminded me of my son as soon as I saw it I have been waiting a while to use it I'm sure I will use it again soon. The Monkey is mounted on white and green cardstock which has been cut with nesties and the edges inked, the strip of white underneath has also had its edges inked and been run through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder. The background paper is from DCWV.

11 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Lovely monkey image!! this card looks fab! xx

Marg said...

That's really funky Jenny! your son will love it.

Ali said...

That is great I love the monkey image!!!

Karen said...

Fab card fab papers and gorgeous cheeky monkey x

Anonymous said...

Fab card - absolutely love the monkey. Hugs Annexxx

Gem said...

great card, love that cheeky monkey! :) xx

leia said...

Great card the monkey is so cute and the background really pretty x

Ginny said...

love that paper, thanks for joining this weeks challenge :)

Unknown said...

Love it!

Sarah said...

I love this card, gorgeous monkey image!!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute! I love your interpretation of my sketch! :O) Thanks for playing at Doodle Dragon Studios!

Hugs,
Lelia