Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Just cute bears challenge #8 & Creative card crew challenge 46

Over at Just Cute Bears Challenge the challenge this week is "All White" and the challenge at Creative Card Crew is "Going Dotty" I think this card fits ito both challenges.
I have cut away half of the front of the card blank and used my swiss dots embossing folder on the remaining half. Then I have cut a scallopped circle and a circle with my nesties , I have embossed the circle with swiss dots again. The image is a forever friends one witch I have coloured with promarkers. The flowers are punched and curled with a glitter dot for the centers. I have added a birthday greeting in silver ink down the side of the card and some white organza ribbon on the other side and finally to finish it off I have added some stickles to the scolloped circle and the ribbon on the image.

18 comments:

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Love it!
I especially admire the stickles as I just can't get them to do what they told lol!
xx

Highland Handmade said...

Beautiful it looks so pretty!! xx

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and the dotty embossing x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Fantastic card, love the swiss dots folder and especially like the way you have done the scalloped circle.

Hugs Ali x

Kat said...

Beautiful card, I love the bling. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

Kat x

Unknown said...

lovely card i love cut away cards x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

That's lovely. I always think white cards are elegant, yours is really sweet and I love the stickles round the edge of the circle.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, really effective. Hugs Annexxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Stunning card. I love everything about it. x

leia said...

Fab card - love the image and embossing (I need to use my Cuttlebug more!) x

Samm said...

What a lovely card x

Sarah said...

Ooohhh that is gorgeous, I don't think I could get a white card to scream 'gorgeous' like you have, I love it xxx

Gem said...

gorgeous cards Jenny the embossing looks great :) Xx

Ali said...

Gorgeous x

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

Annie said...

a beautiful card! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs,
annie x

Maria Matter said...

Jenny, this is just too cute! love the sweet little flowers and all the sparkle!!!
I'm so glad you played along with us @ Creative Card Crew!
blessings, Maria

Ali Watson said...

So cute, love this image. Thanks for joining in the fun with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs ~ Ali x ~