Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday 11 April 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge

I found this fab sketch on The Sugar Bowl challenge blog and just had to make a card with it. You have to use a Sugar Nellie image so I used the gorgeous Daisy, the please include option this time was flowers.

I have coloured her with promarkers adding a little stickles to the flowers which you can just see in the photo below.

 The papers are all from Basic Grey Lemonade collection, I have embossed the darker pink paper with daisy embossing folder. I've used some pink raffia lace underneath the layers, the sentiment is stamped with a couple of pearls added. The rose's are from hobbycraft the little green spirals were the stems of the roses which I have twisted round my tweezers.

13 comments:

Antonia said...

Stunning card, love your colours and the hint of sparkle in Daisy's hair, she is such a bonnie stamp

Highland Handmade said...

Another pretty card! I do love Daisy! x

Lau W said...

Superb card ! so pretty !

Karen said...

Oh my thats gorgeous!! Sooo Pretty xx

Ali said...

So, so pretty I love the flowers and the image is gorgeous x

Dragonlady said...

Hi again

great minds think alike, I have just coloured this image for the same challenge, yet to do the post as haven't finished the card yet!!! Love your interpretation of the sketch.

Hugs Ali x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

This is just toooooo gorgeous! I love the colours, the image, the layout and the pink raffia lace is super.

Sarah said...

Wow this card is stunning, love the papers and I am going to have to nick your idea to twirl the twine as it looks fab xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Wow, your definately producing some cards atm. This one is gorgeous. x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Wow - very pretty, love the colours on this and the flowers are fab.

Anonymous said...

Oooo stunning card, love Daisy in those colours and fabulous accents too!
Thanks for joining us in the Sugar Bowl challenge,
Marlene xx

hassy said...

That is loverrrly... the stickles and pink raffia lace make a big imnpact on the card, :) Christine x

Kathy said...

Pretty card! Love this image and the colors you used are beautiful together! Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along!
:)Kathy