Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 13 September 2010

Accordion style card holder

Here's the box I was talking about earlier in the week I have made this as a present and filled it with cards. I followed the instructions on the splitcoasters website here to make it, I enlarged it a bit to fit my square cards in. The papers are DCWV from the all dressed up stack.

This is the inside of the box there are 3 dividers which hold about 2 cards each. I added a magnet to the front of the flap to hold it closed  and decorated it with some ribbons on the top.
This is last of the cards that I added to the box


I have followed the sketch at Friday Sketchers, the papers are Paper Cellar, the image is a die cut from Lili of the Valley. I would like to enter this card into this weeks challenge at Lili of the Valley and Friday Sketchers.

13 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

Wow its brilliant I love it
xx

Uma said...

fabulous accordian box :o), great card

theboelemas@aol.com said...

That's fab. I don't know how you find the time for all these beautiful makes. I'll have to hunt out the tutorial on SCS and give this a go at some point. x

Karen said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!! What a super gift too.
Whoever its for is a very lucky and special person. xx

Highland Handmade said...

Wow this is absolutely beautiful!! xx

Addams said...

Great box and lovely card too

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet and I just love the box you have made. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
Clairex

Tammy said...

Beautiful box!

Unknown said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Fifi Folle said...

Wow the box is fantastic & the card is fab too! x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card and papers and such a fantabulous box too.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sarah said...

Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, what a beautiful present, fabby male card too xxx

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Love that box, it looks great and fab papers also. The card is also lovely.