Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 14 July 2011

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 111 - Butterflies

 This weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge is Butterflies. We have 2 fab sponsors for you this week Craft Obsessions who are offering a £10 voucher for our winner.


For my card  I have used this gorgeous silhouette from Floppy Latte called Butterfly Solace, the only thing I have done is add a little stickles to her wings for some sparkle.
The paper was a freebie from Bearly Mine Designs a while ago and I have used my new Marianne die for the silver mat under the image and the silver swirl under the flowers. The ribbon was cream coloured originally but I coloured it to match with my pro marker. I've added a butterfly charm to the bow. The flowers are plain white ones which I've edged with a pro marker to match them in. 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
By The Cute & Girly - things with wings
Bling it On - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - My Favourite Things  (I've used my favourite colour and stickles)
Paper Play Challenges - Things With Wings
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Spellbound ( use 1 or more dies)

13 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Really elegant card, I love that image. x

Christine said...

Hi Jenny,

I just wanted to make sure you received my email last night, since I know you didn't receive the last one. If you didn't, let me know. Thanks!

Christine from Paper Sundaes

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great Card, thanks for playing and sharing your favorites on MAWTT, Hazelxox

Shell said...

Beautiful card hun, i love that image, thanks for joining us at bling it on this month.
Shell xx

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card and I love your ribbon bow!

Thanks for sharing your card and your favourites with us this week at MAWTT and good luck with the challenge

Hugs Laurie x

CraftyC said...

Looks gorgeous Jenny, love the frame.
Clairexx

Jackie said...

Fabby card, I love your ribbon bow too :) Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. Good Luck. Hugs J x

Gem said...

gorgeous card :) x

Lisa Jane said...

love this silhouette .. and the gorgeous frame.
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and also BTC&G
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card love that image so much also the design and that pleated ribbon, super work thank you for sharing this with us at Bearlymine challenges.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya back again just to thank you for joining the challenge at Digital Tuesday this week with this beautiful card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely card, that pleated ribbon is gorgeous, love how you've used the silhouette too, thanks for sharing with us at paper play, hugs Liz xx

Hannapanna said...

This is really lovely. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna