Powered By Blogger

Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 113 - Fairy Tales

This weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T. is Fairy Tales and our fantastic sponsor this week is Glitterbabe.

 Prize - $10 gift certificate
As soon as I saw the theme for this weeks challenge I knew which image I was going to use I have had this little cutie printed off for a while now and just not got round to colouring her up. She is Kiss A Prince Tia from Some Odd Girl. As usual she is coloured with promarkers and I have used a sakura pen to give her crown some sparkle. The papers are more from the grab box I got from SJ Crafts, I have to say I loving the selection of papers that came in this box there are so many different designs styles and colours to choose from. The sentiment is a freebie from Tazza's blog which you can find here.
Don't forget to stop by the challenge blog where you will find some great inspiration from the rest of the DT

I would lie to enter my card into the following challenges:
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Sketch
Make It Colourful - Colour your own embellishments ( my flowers are coloured with my promarkers)
Passion For Promarkers - Animal Crackers
Creative Card Crew - Animal Antics
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Ambers Craft & Stuff - Patterned Papers



9 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the image Jenny, she's fab, gorgeous card x

Gem said...

gorgeous card Jenny x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card. x

PepPop said...

Love the image. Great card Jenny. Jaqui x

Ali said...

Such a cutie xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Tracy said...

Really cute card Jenny. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my animal crackers challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Tine said...

Fab job on your card, Jenny. Love your layout & colours for your image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Berry said...

What wonderful work thanks for sharing at creative card crew hugs Rebekah xx