Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Just Charming at Creative Craft Challenge

 This weeks challenge at Creative Craft Challenge is Just Charming and we have 2 great sponsors for you Little Claires & Stitchy Bear Stamps.

I have used this cute digi from Little Claires, Star of Wonder, I have coloured them with promarkers and used my snow writer to create the snow.
 I've used my nesties to cut a hole in the top corner of my card where I have hung a snowflake charm.
 I've used my woodware snowflake punchh to create the border and stuck a clear gem into the centre of each snowflake.
We are also running a DT call for the length of this challenge as we have lost some of our amazing girls. All you have to do to apply is email us at creativecraftchallenges@live .co.uk with 3-5 pieces of your best work,
a little info about yourself, what  other if any dts you are already on and of course be able to commit to us for a 6 month term.

I must apologise for being a bad blogger this last week I haven't been able to comment on any of your lovely blogs or keep up with all my DT commitments as I have had some family things to deal with.

6 comments:

Ali said...

Hoping you are ok xx Lovely card I love how you have placed the charm xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful card, love the hanging snowflake. Hope everything's ok with you xxx

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Such a sweet image and I love the hanging charm.
Nikki x

PepPop said...

Beautiful card - so wintery.

Hope everything is ok with you. Jaqui x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

gorgeous card - had forgotten they do digis - lovely the charms dangly - great idea :c) xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card, really wintery, love the snowflakes down the side