Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2011

White On White At Creative Craft Challenge

Time for another Challenge at Creative Craft Challenge this time we want to see your White On White cards. So just a bit of colour on your image the rest of your card must be white.
We have 2 fab sponsors for you this time round Meljen's who have kindly supplied some images for the DT to work with and Whiff of Joy

I've made 2 cards for this challenge both exactly the same layout I've just changed the colours on the image. Both images have been coloured with promarkers and sparkle added with glamour dust.
I've used swiss dots embossing folder and a snowflake one to create the background to hide the join in the embossing I die cut some icicles over which I ran some ribbon.

I would like to enter my cards into the following challenges:
Meljens - No rectangle cards
Digital Tuesday - Winter Wonderland
Papertake Weekly - Last Christmas Card of the Year
Critter Challenge - Let it Snow and spread holiday cheer
Hooked on Crafts - Christmas

10 comments:

nicolet said...

They are fantastic!!
Hugs Nicolet

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fantastic cards - sorry I haven't commented for a while but Google Reader has been acting up grrrrrrrrrrr xxx

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards, I love this image and he looks stunning against all the white. Hope the jolly man in the red suit brings you something lovely x

NancyD said...

Such a darling card and well colored! Thanks for joining us this time at Critter Sketch for our "Let it Snow" challenge. NancyD

Fiona said...

gorgeous card, love the embossing!!

Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.

Fi GDT
x

Justyna Cieslinska said...

Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Critter Sketch, good luck.
Hugs,
Justyna x

Jacq said...

Hi,
Oh these are Absolutely Gorgeous!!!! Love the adorable snowman image, the embossed panel looks fabulous, love the WOW colour scheme. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the texture! Thank you for joining our “No RECTANGLE Cards”challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

~Cheryl~

Moira said...

Love all the embossing!!

Thanks for participating at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again this week!

Lisa-Jane said...

These are really wonderful! I can see I shall have to get some Promarker lessons from you as I've just become addicted.