Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 13 February 2012

Recipe time at Incy Wincy

This weeks challenge at Incy Wincy is a recipe 3 embellishments, 2 papers & 1 image. We are sponsored this week by Pink Cat Studios
Prize is 5 free digis
I have used Lily as Rapunzel for my card and coloured her with promarkers adding silver pearls  to the centre of the flowers with liquid pearls. The papers are from First Edition Love Letters which I have edged with crystal stickles. The pink ribbon has been in my stash for an age and I have attached a little key charm to the bow.
Promarkers used :
Cool grey 1,2 ,3,4, apple, medow, rose pink, blossom, buttercup, vanilla, cyan, ivory, blush, saffron.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Just Some Lines - Fairytale/ nurdery rhyme ( Rupunzel)
The Poodle Palour - Anything Goes
Truly Madly Crafty Challenge - Ribbon & Bling
My Craft Spot - Girly Girl

16 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jenny. So cute, gorgeous delicate colours and cute image. Such delicate colours.
Love Sandra xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Cute card and I love the way the turret pops from the page. xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

very girly - love that ribbon xx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Rapunzel is such a cutie and I see you've used your new Promarker colours.

Caz said...

Lovely Card Jenny..

Caz xx

Sarah said...

Love this card, gorgeous cute image and beautiful soft colours x

Tina said...

this is beautiful...such a soft pink...and Rapunzel is one of my favorites...thanks for sharing at just some lines

Tina
dt

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card ,fab image and such a great design
thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
tracey x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh - this is just AWESOME!!!! I love it - thank you so much for joining our Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhyme challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing it with us at poodles parlour challenge, good luck, Cheers Sue n x

Sylvia x said...

Hi Jenny

Great card loving the image

Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour

Sylvia xx

Kate said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the image and your bits of glitter are just the perfect touches on this!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

happyglitzygirl said...

Gorgeous card, great colouring. Love the image, thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, blessings Hilde

Jayne said...

Pretty card,love the image of Rapunzel. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
Jayne x

Bamabel said...

Awww! So cute! I love the image of Rapunzel!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Thanks for playing with us at Just Some Lines Fairy Tale/Nursery Rhymes Challenge.

Love, Laura JSL DT