Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Door hanger

Here's a door hanger I made for Aimee's little friend who had seen the one on Aimee's door and want one of her own what could I say apart from yes! This is made from covered beermats the paper is from a huge MME 12x12 pad that I had to have at the time and have hardly used! The pink circles are cut with nesties and edged with stickles glitter glue. I've finally put my Cropadile to use for the eyelets on this.


The girls decided amongst themselves that Ella May's door hanger should have Belle on it so I've used this gorgeous digi from Sassy Studios and coloured her in as bell think I passed the test! She is coloured with promarkers and flexmarkers, I'm really pleased with my folds this time round. Small gems have been added to her necklace and the mask.


For the letters I pinted them onto normal copier paper and the cut them out and stuck them to the DP and cut them out again, edged them with some more stickles and mounted them on foam pads.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty - and what a gorgeous image
Lisa x

Sarah said...

Wow Jenny, this is amazing! Gorgeous image and colouring x

Judith said...

Oh this is just lovely - the colours and the image - just everything! - bet she was thrilled with it hugs judith x

Antonia said...

that is wonderful, I bet she loved it
:)