Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Anniversary card

This is the card I made for my husband for our wedding anniversary last week. The brown paper is from my new MME pad Nostalgia and the white paper is from an Echo Park pad A Boys Life. I have inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink and tied some brown bakers twin around the paper which I have attached a love charm to.
This gorgeous dragon is from Spesch Stamps I have coloured him with promarkers. I;m really pleased with my colouring this time although it took many attempts to get one that I was happy with as usually I struggle with large areas of red. In the image the dragon is holding a flower but I cut this off and replaced it with a chipboard heart which I coloured and then covered in glossy accents.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge - Weddings/Anniversaries
Crafts 4 Eternity - Wonderful Wings
Fairytale Challenge - Things With Wings
Craft Your Days Away - All Creatures Great & Small
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things With Wings


8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh he is a cutie .. gorgeous card
Lisa x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Brilliant card and I love the dragon. Your colouring is perfect.

Caz said...

This is lovely thank you for joining us at Craft your days away, and good luck..

Caz CYDA DT

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the image x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous cards over the last few days - love the dragon xx

Tammy said...

Adorable card and I love that sweet dragon!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Hugs, Tammy

pinky said...

What a perfect creation for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

michele said...

Gorgeous card Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x