Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Something a bit different

Something a bit different form me today I got given this cute little box of choccies for mothers day which I couldn't bear to part with and like many things it got put in my pile of "I could do something with that" it wasn't untill I recieved my new Prima Fairy Belle papers that I pulled it out again.

I have covered the box with the gorgeous papers inking the edges with Tattered Rose Distress Ink and adding some sparkle with stickles.

I cut the flower with my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die from some more of the Prima papers again all the edges have been inked and stickled. I've used a blank brad in the middle with a Prima Pearl stuck on it to hold the flower together and lastly added a couple of small punched butterflies and some small pink pearls.

I would like to enter this box into the following challenges:
Ladybird Crafts Ink - Anything But A Square
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - The Man, The Myth, The Legend - Tim Holtz
Crafting For All Seasons - Handmade Flowers
Frilly & Funky - Alter It

20 comments:

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning!! Your flower is gorgeous xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so gorgeous ... fabulous papers and flower.I love a bit of recycling too
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

craftygranny said...

that is absolutely gorgeous . well done hun.

Sarah said...

Oh wow this is absolutely stunning Jenny, well doen you for keeping the box x

Jennifer Grace said...

This is so pretty and delicate, a great way to transform the box! x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Stunning - love everything about it. x

Marg said...

That is so fabulous Jenny - it'd look lovely on my dressing table! I bet your daughters both try to pinch it. x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous project, I love your fab flower and pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Regan said...

Ooo, Jenny, this is stunning!! Love the big flower and the hint of sparkle! Lovely project! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Marjie Kemper said...

WOW... your stacked flowers are gorgeous! What a beautiful transformation of the chocolate box. Thanks so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie this week.

Lou said...

you've done an amazing job Jenny. Such a transformation x

anna christensen crafts said...

This is so delicate and gorgeous, wonderful flower xx

tilly said...

pretty box and flower
There is no blue frog
Tilly

Anonymous said...

Wow Jenny what a gorgeous project ! Love the colour (tattered rose is one of my favourites!) and the flower is fabulous ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

iReneM said...

Oh my!! This is stunning.
So love those papers :)
x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely decorated box you have made here. It fits perfectly for the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog. Thank you for taking part in this challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

tiggertastic said...

this is such a fantastic idea, i love it
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

DesignerDiva said...

WOW This is a bit special! I love what you have done here - gorgeous
Thanks for joining the Ladybirds this week at LCI and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Catherine said...

This is just stunning, love what you have done with the box. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight....

Julie said...

Oh my goodness,oh my goodness!!! what a stunning creation, I so with it was mine, such a gorgeous keepsake. Thanks for sharing it with the Ladybugs "anything but square" challenge this time. Hugs,Julie.x