Powered By Blogger

Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Halloween ATC's



 Another quick post from me as I have so much to catch up on this time some halloween ATC's that I made fro a swap on facebook.
Image is from Sampfairy , paper is from a digi pack from Rieka_Rafita and the word art is from Jak Heath. I've added some crackle accents around the edges and on the wordart. 

 Image is from Dustin Pike covered in black glitter glue and glossy accents, papers are digi ones from Bearly Mine and I've added crackle accents to the edges again.
 
Not sure where this image is from reminds me of a Meljen's digi, the paper is the same as above from Bearly Mine and the word art is anothe of Jak Heaths freebies. I covered the spider with glossy accents and used black glitter glue on the web and crackle accents arounf the edges. 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These are just stunning, I love them x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fabulous ATC's. Been ages since I've done a swap - must get my butt into gear and do some x