Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Studio Calico Wonderland Collection Part 2

 
Earlier in the week I showed you some cards that I had made using  Studio Calico Wonderland Collection. Today I have two little gifts to show you which would make ideal Christmas presents. 
First is a little gift bag that I made out of Kraft card which really seems to work so well with many of the papers in this pad. The snowflake paper is again from the Wonderland Collection and some red twine this time. The sentiment is a digital one from Whimsy Stamps and I added a tiny button which I coloured to match and tied with twine to the centre of the snowflake.
The bag opens up and revels a little pocket into which I put a few celebration sweets. I followed this tutorial to make the bag.
 Now for something completely different papers are again from the Wonderland Collection and I think this shows just how versatile this collection is as I gone away from Christmas completely and made a tea light holder. You can see it below with the candle lit.
 
I followed this tutorial to make the tea light holder


4 comments:

Lisa-Jane said...

These are wonderful Jenny!

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning..what brilliant ideas and so beautifully made x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Stunning makes and thanks for the links to the tutes. x

Sarah said...

Just gorgeous x