Powered By Blogger

Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Febuary ATC swap

 I joined an ATC swap group on Facebook and am loving making them again this months theme is romance. I was lucky enough to win a challenge at Dilly Beans and won 3 images so I picked some that would go with this months theme so I could use them for my ATC's.
 This first one is called Crinkles Heart Flowers Framed and has been coloured with my promarkers. I've used glossy accents to highlight the hears . The sentiment was printed on the computer and I then used a fineliner to doodle the frames. The paper is from DCWV spring matt pad.
The image on this second one is called Heart Birdie and has been paper pieced. again I have highlighted the heart with glossy accents and doodled a frame around the ATC and the sentiment with a fineliner. Papers are aain from DCWV spring matt pad.



This image is called Ginger Set and I have again coloured her with promarkers paper piecing her bow in her hair. this time I printed the hanging hearts and sentiment directly onto the DP. More glossy accents to highlight the hearts and another doodled frame.
I would like to enter my ATC's into the following challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge - Love is in the Air
ATC & cards with attitude - Valentines/ anything goes 

12 comments:

craftygranny said...

wow jenny these are fab i love them. That hedgehog is especially cute. Hugs Trisha x

Sue Jones said...

These are all gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans this week :)

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Hi Jenny
Chris here from Totally Papercraft to say just how wonderful I think these are.
Thank you for entering into our Valentines/love challenge.
Hugs
Chris x

Kat W said...

Really cute images and lovely ATCs. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week at Totally Gorjuss.
Kat x

Lou said...

I found ATC's very fiddly - you have made them look so cute..love em!

Highland Handmade said...

Oh wow these are gorgeous, this is something I never did do again since we used to do the ATC swap! but you make it look so easy! xx

Andreja said...

Thank you,
because you are playing at this time "love challenge" with OneStopCraftChallenge :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Sarah said...

Wow these are just stunning, they'd look great in frames on the wall x

Anonymous said...

so cute thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Valeria Netrebo said...

Wonderful ATS's , look so cute, like the images)

Hazel said...

Hi Jenny

Wow - these are all just gorgeous - I love them all.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will come and join in with us on our next challenge.

Have a great weekend.

Toodles

Hazel x

Jenn Borjeson said...

These are all gorgeous - Ginger is one of my fave images! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)