Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

4 Or More Papers & Brads at Incy Wincy


Good Morning hopefully the sun is shining where you are today , it's bank holiday here today in the UK and later on we are off to the Donkey Derby. As its Monday its time for a new challenge at Incy Wincy which this week might have you thinking a bit it sure did me we want you to use 4 or more papers and brads on your creation.  Our sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine who have kindly supplied the DT with some images to use. I have coloured the image with promarkers, paper piecing the bag and adding a brad to centre of her hair bow. All of the papers are  MME Now & Then Mildred pad and I added 3 more glittery silver brads down the side of the card.






4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, I am loving your colours big hugs love Pops x x x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful - I love her little necklace and the hair accessory x

Highland Handmade said...

Fab card, love all of the layers, and I love the little bow in her hair x

Sarah said...

Beautiful girly card Jenny, love the colours x