Powered By Blogger

Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

Another Girly Card For Incy Wincy


 Good morning here's my second card this week for the challenge at Incy Wincy which this week is All Things Girly. This week we have 2 sponsors Milk n Coffee & Stitchy Bear. My card on Monday featured an image from our first sponsor and today's card is using an image from our other sponsor Stitchy Bear. This pretty butterfly comes with the doodled flower frame which I have separated and printed on the yellowy green paper. I coloured the image with my pro markers and added lots of gold shimmer with a sakura pen as you can see in the photo below. The papers are from an old Basic Grey pad and have been layered onto dark brown card.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
City Crafter - Butterflies
My Heart Pieces - Use A Digi
QKR Stampede - Things With Wings
That's Crafty - Girl Power
One Stitch At A Time - Anything goes + Diecuts




8 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Jenny, love the colours x

Sherri said...

Beautiful butterfly card! I love all the gorgeous layers & embellishments too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede's weekly challenge!

Mimi said...

Thank you so much Dragonllewfor joining us this fortnight at OSAAT with your fabulous creation and thank you for using an item from our store. You have done a magnificent job of Hope Jacare's Butterfly Doodle digi :) :) :) hugs Jane (OSAAT DT) xxxxxxx

Heather "Hev" said...

This is so elegant :) Love it!!

Ros Crawford said...

What a beautiful card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

karalschuknecht said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this week for things with wings.
Karal DT for QKR Stampede

Highland Handmade said...

This is another stunning creation! Absolutely love it!! Sorry I haven't commented for a while xx