Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

Shaped Cards at Incy Wincy



Good morning today's post is for the new challenge at Incy Wincy where this week we want to see Shaped Cards. Our sponsor this week is Dilly Beans.
My card uses this cute Christmas owl from our sponsor coloured with promarkers and with a generous topping of stickles. I kept to two main colours today using a lovely festive red teamed with the classic white embossed card. The scarf, hat and heart are paper pieced with a scrap of polka dot paper. I printed two copies of the image so I could fussy cut the holly leaves out a pop them up on foam squares with some red gems added as the holly berries.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Dilly Beans- Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Embossing
Stamp & Create - Circles or Dots
Crafting When We Can - Christmas Come Early
Paper Creators Crafts - Early Christmas
Moving Along With The Times - Texture
CRAFT - Christmas





4 comments:

Colette said...

Hi Jenny,

Awww! So cute! I love the bit of bling. Looking forward to being part of the Incy Wincy Design Team :oD

Colette x

Tammy said...

This is adorable!! I love that sweet image and the paper piecing, fabulous sparkle too! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Tammy x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card, such an adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

so cute!!
Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can this week.
Hugs,
Jill