Powered By Blogger

Pages

Monday 29 September 2014

Something Old, Something New at Incy Wincy



Good morning sorry I wasn't about last week just couldn't get myself into gear but I'm back with a card for the new challenge which starts today at Incy Wincy where this week our theme is Something Old Something New. Our sponsor this week is Polka Doodles who kindly allowed the DT to pick some images to work with. I choose Ralph with hat. I coloured him with my pro markers adding fluffy stuff to his hat and paper piecing his scarf. I stamped the background with my snowflake stamp with versa mark ink and the heat embossed it with clear powder. I added a die cut sentiment and a piece of red ribbon. My something old was my snowflake stamp and the ribbon which came off an old jumper and my something new is the image and the card blank.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:





No comments: